Sunday, February 22, 2009

Big Week!

It has been a while since we posted anything so we thought it was time give an update!

Lets start with last Saturday which was Camryn's first Valentine's Day! We went to the drive in theater so Cami got to experiance her first movie too! It was a perfect solution to going to the movies with a baby since we didn't have to worry about her bothering anyone. Here are some pictures in her Valentine's bib (from Oscar & Mimi) and her Valentine's outfit (from Aunt Christina & Uncle Steven):







The next day we met her new friend Hailey. At less than a day old Hailey looked so tiny next to Cami!



Then on Monday I had to go back to work and Camryn started daycare. I was really dreading it but I'm actually glad to be back. Of course I miss Cami during the day and can't wait to see her when I get home but it's good to get out of the house! The daycare ladies were astounded with how little Camryn cries and apparently she really likes to ride in the group stroller outside.

Yesterday we met Miss Emilee Jo Ickes who is my best friend's new baby who was born Friday. I'll post pictures next week.

Today was baby dedication day at church and Camryn slept through the whole thing! Here are some pictures from when we got home:


2 comments:

  1. She is such a doll:) I'm glad your first week back went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful baby girl. Hope to see you Thursday night at Melanie's.

    ReplyDelete